TVNZ TONIGHT: A NEW ZEALAND PRIME MINISTER WHO IS A BARE-FACED LIAR & 50,000 LIVE SHEEP EN ROUTE TO MEXICO??? COME ON JOHNNIE AND ALL YOU MEDIA PROSTITUTES? SERIOUSLY, YOU REALLY DON’T EXPECT ALL OF US 2-LEGGED SHEEP TO BELIEVE THIS LOAD OF POPPY COCK DO YOU?
Note: Do watch the short video clip on the link article above catching out the New Zealand Prime Minister brazenly lying through his teeth!!!!
If New Zealanders believe and put up with this sort of rubbish they will believe anything! Could these sort of blatant lies bring your Government down! Yes, I believe it could. I’m serious. As I’ve said before, to be a good liar you have to have a good memory and you haven’t PM Mr Key, Sir. Briefly, here are some cold hard facts you might like to quietly reflect on in your mansion’s bedroom tonight before you hit the sack:
1. An article was published by Stuffco.nz earlier this year: http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farming/68929838/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-governments-deal-with-the-saudi-businessman stating that the New Zealand Government had made a multi-million dollar deal with an influential businessman from Saudi Arabia, and set up a giant agribusiness hub (or demonstration farm) in the middle of the desert. Apparently, the Saudi businessman, Hmood Al Khalaf, owns the farm, but it is to be used to demonstrate New Zealand business under the auspices of New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, and the ministries of Foreign Affairs and Primary Industries. Apparently, the Dammam farm is the only New Zealand Government-sponsored and funded demonstration farm in the world, and has been described by officials as ‘an innovative way of showcasing New Zealand agriculture’. Apparently, the farm is 8000 hectares and mainly desert. Most of the Dammam farm was due to be completed by December 2015, but the abattoir will not be ready until the middle of 2016. Plans are to breed from awassi ewes New Zealand sent to Saudi Arabia last year, in order to build up to 25,000 sheep which will be housed under cover out of the extreme heat. Cabinet papers released this week showed the Saudi business man had wanted to sue the Government for $20 to $30 million in compensation for the New Zealand ban on live sheep exports slaughter. The Saudi businessman, Al Khalaf, between 1989 until 2003, had exported about 5 million sheep for slaughter to the Middle East from New Zealand and he has invested heavily by buying up many New Zealand farms (what? I thought the Chinese owned all our farms, what a crock?), so the poor Arab feels he is out of pocket for tens of millions of dollars as the result of the 2003 ban, and wants us mugs to pay.
2. Well isn’t that funny? Now the PM just happens to announce today that New Zealand’s biggest ever live sheep export ever, amounting to about 50,000 sheep (or more), are going to be loaded onto a ship in Timaru tonight bound for Mexico!!!!!????? Come on Johnnie. We were all born at night, but not last night!!!!!! Have you ever been to Mexico??? That one is just about as good as Queenslanders exporting live pineapple plants to Iceland!
3. This sea freight of 50,000 sheep from the South Island Port of Timaru, in truth, is it not Prime Minister, actually going to the Port of Qadimah, Saudi Arabia, and will take about 6-weeks and arrive around 23 July 2015, which just happens to be exactly two months before the greatest Moslem sacrificial feast of the year, due to take place on 23 September 2015 under our Gregorian Calendar. I’m correct Prime Minister aren’t I?
4. No doubt, being a Jew, you will know this feast is called Eid al-Adha ‘Feast of the Sacrifice’ supposedly to honour Abraham’s willingness to offer up his promised son, Ishmael, (who, according to the Torah and Christian Bible was rejected and replaced with Isaac by God) as an act of submission to Allah’s command before he mercifully intervened. During this great Moslem holy day, (which Jews believe is a pagan counterfeit of Jewish Passover and in Christianity it is called the Lord’s Table)) the best halal domestic animals (usually a cow, camel, goat, sheep or ram, depending on region) are killed as a sacrifice in memory of Abraham offering up Ishmael. During this sacrifice each year, Moslems slaughter about 100 million animals worldwide in only two days of Eid currently costing over $3 billion. Some sacrifice eh?
5. New Zealanders might like to take a little time to remind themselves how Islam inevitably brings a curse on any nation who follows it. Take Air New Zealand here for example: On the very day Air New Zealand set up the coordinates and marks in our South Island freezing works for all Moslem slaughter-men to say prayers to Allah while facing Mecca while killing halal sheep for export to Saudi Arabia, the Air New Zealand Jumbo passenger jet flew flew straight into Mount Erebus in Antarctica killing all on board, significantly, as the result of incorrect coordinates given to the pilots – the world’s worst air disaster. Coincidence?
Three Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss for the New Zealand Prime Minister everyone! – and let’s not forget his sleazy mates, those common parliamentary spin-doctors accredited to the Press Gallery, and his mainstream media prostitutes that perpetuate these lies to all of us for mammon!