FONTERRA SLASHES FARM-GATE MILK PRICE TO $3.85 AND INCREASES DIVIDEND TO 40-50 CENTS A SHARE
TRANSLATION: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE PREPARING TO NOT ONLY PULL THE WOOL OVER ALL DAIRY FARMERS IN NEW ZEALAND – BUT THEY ARE PREPARING TO PULL THE RUG FROM UNDER THEM AS WELL:
HERE IS HOW I BELIEVE IT IS BEING PLANNED:
I thought it was rather strange this afternoon (to say the least): to hear that the Fonterra Board had announced the revised farm-gate milk pay-out would be slashed down to $3.85 KgMS, while they INCREASED the dividend pay-out per share to 40-50 cents, while offering farmers an interest free loan in the form of .50 cents per KgMS of production (about $75,000 per farmer and costing Fonterra about $400-500 million). This is unique, as if you were running any other business making massive losses like this, the last thing a prudent businessman would ever do is pay out any dividend to shareholders at all, let alone a big one like this. There can only be two reasons that the Board are doing this. a) They are either totally incompetent or b) They are totally corrupt and are secretly working for the foreign banksters that hold Fonterra’s huge debt. Currently, Fonterra’s debt to equity ratio has just risen to over 50% which is bad when the global price of dairy products are collapsing the way they are. The following is what I believe is happening:
1) Fonterra’s share structure is primarily divided into three: a) Trading Among Farmers Shares (These are called “Wet Shares” that farmers have to buy based on one share for each KgMS supplied. These shares have Voting Rights). b) Farmers can also buy extra shares as well called “Dry Shares” up to a certain limit. c) FONTERRA SHAREHOLDERS’ FUND: These shares are called “units” that the public and foreign bankers and institutions can own and are listed on the NZ Stock Exchange. These are non-voting shares, but they receive the same dividends as the voting shares.
2) This is why I believe the Board of Directors are secretly, deliberately planning to pull the rug from under the farmers, while disenfranchising them from their control of the co-op, Fonterra. By reducing the milk pay-out to the farmers, and increasing the dividends to the shareholders (a good proportion of which already are foreign bankers who own units in the Fonterra Shareholders’ Fund) they are going to strengthen the position of the shareholders but put increasing pressure on the farmer suppliers. In turn, as the farmers become increasingly desperate, a solution to help them with their finances, on top of the .50 cents per KgMS that has already been offered by the Board, will be a request to get the approval of the farmers to change the Fonterra Constitution to allow the “Wet Shares” with voting rights to be sold (to help relieve farmers’ debts) to the general public and listed on the NZ Stock Exchange together with the Fonterra Shareholders’ Fund units. When this happens, the foreign banking pirates, who already hold Fonterra’s debt and the majority of the shares in the Fonterra Shareholders’ Fund – will buy up all the voting right shares and end up owning the lot and controlling the company – and the dairy farmers will all end up as their forebears were in feudal England, no more than penniless peasants and serfs. For years I have been predicting this, but now the picture is becoming much clearer; Only time will tell if this eventuates, but it is looking more likely by the day.
3) If you look at the Fonterra Shareholders Fund Board of Directors, you will see that John Shewan was appointed Chairman to the FSF Board in November 2012. Well it just so happens that he is a Director of Munich Reinsurance Company of Australasia Limited and China Construction Bank (NZ). Also, Sir Ralph Norris former Chief Executive of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Australia’s highest paid executive until recently was on the Board as well. But let’s get back to the Chairman John Shewan. Munich Re Group is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and is one of the world’s leading reinsurers, controlled not by Germans at all but by Anglo/American banks and institutional investors, the biggest (as far as is known) being Warren E. Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Alone, Munich Re in 2014 had revenues of e48.8 billion with employees 43,316. British bankers through Lloyds Group work closely with Munich Re. Now on to China Construction Bank:
4) CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK: At the same time John Shewan is Chairman of the Fonterra Shareholders’ Fund, he also sits on the Board of China Construction Bank (NZ) set up by former Prime Minister of New Zealand Dame Jenny Shipley as the NZ branch of China Construction Bank headquartered in Beijung, China. To illustrate the enormity of what’s happening: China Construction Bank is the second or third biggest bank in China. In 2011 it had revenue of CNY397.09 billion, total assets CNY12.281 trillion, employed 329,338 people, and had approximately 13,629 domestic branches alone.
In 2015, China Construction Bank was the 5th largest bank in the world by market capitalization, and 6th largest company in the world. It is controlled from London. Lord Peter Levene (now Baron) and Dame Jenny Shipley sit on the Board of Directors. In 2006, China Construction Bank acquired Bank of America (Asia) (you know, the same Bank of America, that John Key was working for before he became New Zealand Prime Minister). China Construction Bank is a member of the Global ATM Alliance, a joint venture of several major interlocking international banking pirates that include; Barclays (UK), Bank of America (United States), BNP Paribas (France), Deutsche Bank (Germany), Santander Serfin (Spain and Mexico), Scotiabank (Canada) and you guessed it, Westpac (Australia and New Zealand).
5) LORD (Baron) PETER LEVENE: was responsible for getting Jenny Shipley appointed to the Board of China Construction Bank with himself representing City of London shareholding interests in it. Lord Peter Levene is one of the most powerful Jewish bankers in London. He currently is Chairman of Starr Underwriting Agents Limited (a division of Lloyds), he is former Chairman of Lloyds and, incidentally, he also flew to NZ to sort out the Christchurch earthquake reinsurance cover pay-out with the NZ Government. Prior to his position as Chairman of Lloyds, he was Vice-Chairman of Deutsche Bank, Germany’s biggest bank, also controlled by the British. He was Lord Mayor the City of London Corporation 1998-1999 (which controls virtually every major bank and corporation in the world).
So, in summary, this is what these banking pirates have got over Fonterra that the farmers have to face: Already these banking fraudsters have control over 50 per cent of Fonterra through straight-line debt or ownership of Fonterra’s bonds. They hold the majority of the non-voting shares (units) in the Fonterra Shareholders Fund. The .50 cents per KgMS interest free loan just announced is probably borrowed from the banks as well through the sale of Fonterra bonds or through the company’s funding facility with the banks.
They now have the Chairman of the Fonterra Shareholders’ Fund, at the same time, sitting on the Board of China Construction Bank (NZ), ready to finance the Chinese takeover of New Zealand’s biggest company and the world’s biggest dairy exporting company. Yet all this is happening, right in front of everybody with hardly a squeak of complaint from the general public, largely censored by the mainstream news, supported by the Directors of Fonterra, with approval of the farmers, all owned by the same sleazy gang of banksters who plan to soon disenfranchise the farmers of not only the shareholding in the company, but also their family farms – and convert them all into penniless peasants and tenants on their own land, controlled by Mr and Mrs Wong in Beijing, China.
Recently, I received a stunning newsletter from a friend in South Australia explaining how the Communist Chinese were immigrating to and buying up privatised water, farms and cattle stations vast amounts of assets and property throughout Australia in much the same way they are here in New Zealand. He attributed what was happening to Australians as divine judgment for turning away from their former Christian faith, in the same way ancient Israel turned away from God, as set forth in the prophecies in Lamentations of Jeremiah written in about B.C. 588.
“Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows. We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us. Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest … servants have ruled over us: there is none that doth deliver us out of their hand…” (Lamentations 5:1-8).
Isn’t this happening here in NZ too?
Have you ever heard the prophetic phrase, “The writing is on the wall.” It comes from chapter 5 in the Book of the prophet Daniel, a contemporary of Jeremiah. If you understand the prophecies in the books of Jeremiah and Daniel you will understand what is going to happen soon, not only to the farmers but probably to us all.
Yes, I appreciate not everybody will agree, but in my view, the writing is most definitely “on the wall” right now.
But sadly, can our dairy farmers see it? I think not.